List of Muskogee Civic Center Policies & Fan Code of Conduct:
• All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
• All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
• Parking is included in the price of the ticket.
• For patrons with disabilities, the Muskogee Civic Center has reserved parking spaces and accessible restrooms. Requests should be made prior to an event to handle any special needs.
• No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Muskogee Civic Center, as beverages and food are sold at the Center.
• No audio or video recording devices are allowed into the Center (Audio or video recording devices may be allowed according to the event).
• Camera Policies will be set on an event basis per the show guidelines. The Muskogee Civic Center will enforce the policy established by each show. Cameras are generally allowed, however, flash and professional photography may be prohibited. Cameras will be considered professional if they have a detachable lens.
• No pets allowed except service animals.
• Patrons will not be granted re-admittance to the building once the ticket is taken or scanned.
• Smoking is not allowed in the building, but a smoking area is provided outside located outside the south concourse.
• Reselling of tickets at any value is prohibited on Muskogee Civic Center property.
The following is a list of Muskogee Civic Center Restrictions and items not permitted in the facility:
• ALL BAGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
• ABSOLUTELY NO WEAPONS ALLOWED (knives, guns, tazers, etc…)
• Aerosol Cans
• Air horns
• Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
• Animals (except service animals)
• Bags (larger than an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper)
• Bags smaller than an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper are allowed, but will be subject to search
• Beach balls and other inflatables
• Bota bags and wine skins
• Bullhorns and noise makers
• Cameras and recording devices - determined by event
• Glass bottles and aluminum cans
• Ice chests (coolers and thermos containers)
• Laser pointers
• Outside food and beverages
• Skateboard and roller blades
• Sticks and clubs
• Stools and folding chairs
• Water bottles and mugs
Signs and banners:
The Muskogee Civic Center holds a general policy allowing signs, flags, banners and posters during events. The following rules and regulations apply to all signs, flags, banners and posters entering the Civic Center:
Item may NOT be attached to a stick, pole, or holding device of any sort.
Item may NOT obstruct facility signage.
Item may NOT contain or display profane, offensive, or obscene language and/or pictures as determined by facility/event management.
Item may NOT contain lighted or flashing materials
Item may NOT be, in any way, taped, attached, hung, or displayed on the facility.
Item may NOT obstruct the view or space of other guests or create a safety hazard as determined by facility/event management.
Items may NOT be constructed of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others.
Items may NOT contain commercial or political messages.
All event promotional tickets will be delivered to promotional partners, to contest winners, or placed at will call per venue's discretion.
Fan Code of Conduct:
The City of Muskogee is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and family-friendly sports and entertainment experience at the Muskogee Civic Center. Any behavior disregarding the code of conduct as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest by the Muskogee City Police Department. The following guidelines have been established regarding fan conduct:
• Fans will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all Muskogee Civic Center staff and building personnel.
• Our fans' experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others. Fans should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or arena staff member.
• Fans will enjoy entertainment experience free from foul and abusive language, obscene gestures, or incident behaviors.
• Fans wearing obscene or indecent clothing will not be admitted into the arena. Display of any obscene or indecent messages on signs is not allowed.
• Fans will consume any alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Those appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject ejection from the arena.
• Fans will refrain from interfering with the progress of the game, going onto the field-of-play, or throwing any object on the arena premise.
• Fans will refrain from harassing, taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, performers, other guests or staff or acting in a bullying manner to intimidate other fans or employee’s of the Muskogee Civic Center including verbal abuse.
• Fans will refrain from fighting or challenging others to fight while on the premises.
• Fans will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Fans will refrain from standing on chairs/seats/railings at any time.
• Fans will comply with requests from staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
• Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
• Fans will abide by all Muskogee Civic Center rules, regulations and policies.
• Fans will abide by all local, state and federal laws.
We value your enthusiasm, but ask that all fans exercise good judgment and observe this "Fan Code of Conduct". Please observe the rights of others by displaying appropriate decorum and behavior. Fans must adhere to the code of conduct provisions or they will be subject to ejection without refund, asked not to return to the Muskogee Civic Center and may also be in violation of state statutes resulting in possible arrest and prosecution. The City of Muskogee reserves the right to deny entry or eject patrons from the facility including guests displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management.